Standard service of a refrigeration unit involves:
- Checking of compressor oil levels.
- Checking of electrical loose connections.
- Cleaning the condensing unit.
- Cleaning the evaporators.
- Checking of discharge and suction pressure.
- Checking of voltage phase balance.
- Adjusting controls if not normal.
- Checking of system super-heat and adjusting if not normal.
- Quality assurance to match refrigeration standards.
• Replacing any faulty parts.
• Repair of any gas leaks.
The owner is liable for any cost incurred for the maintenance of the refrigeration system, as the product warranty does not cover any of these costs.
Types of refrigeration Units
Our refrigeration experience include blast freezers, normal freezers, hot food chillers, thawing chillers, fruit and vegetable fridges, display chillers, cold rooms, under bar fridges, working areas, island freezers, bottle coolers, mortuary fridges and domestic fridges.
Our Mobile Fridges and Freezers are the perfect choice:
- The refrigerated trailers are ready to go, on short term or long term hire.
- Delivery and collection service available.
- Towable behind the majority of vehicles on SA roads.
- Lockable (Keys supplied).
- Panic handle inside unit to prevent accidental lock-in.
- Suitable for functions, events, film sets, breakdowns, etc.
- Shelves Galvanised frame with aluminium checkered plate
- Standard domestic power or optional generator.
- Temperature range from -20 to +20 degrees.
- Galvanised Floor.
- Quick and easy set up at site location.
- Stabalizers to ensure safety and stability.
- Trailer Dimensions / Specifications
The unit is 2.8 metres long x 1.6 metres wide x 1.8 metres high, with a maximum nett stationery load limit of 900 kg and transit load of 450 kg. Access is through a single door at the rear of the trailer.
• 21st Parties
• Athletic Events
• Sport Events
• Corporate Functions
• Movie Sets
• Golf Events
• Rock Concerts
• School Functions
• Fund Raising Events
• Promotional Events
• Hunting Expeditions
• Traditional Ceremonies
• Motorcycle Rallies
• Emergency Refrigeration
• And More
• R1,200 per day
• Long term hirers or frequent hirers get cheaper rates
Contact us for hire
Telephone: 0861 444 731
An air conditioner service includes:
- Cleaning of indoor unit and filters.
- Cleaning of outdoor unit and coil with coil cleaner.
- Check gas pressure and add gas when required.
- Check that air conditioner works on heating and cooling.
- Replacing any faulty parts.
- Repair of any gas leaks.
The owner is liable for any cost incurred for the maintenance of the air conditioner, as the product warranty does not cover any of these costs.
We offer a FIVE (5) year warrantee on the coating of raw coils and pre-treated coils from date of application if maintenance contracts are in place with Dishsat Air Conditioners and the coils are cleaned at least once a year with water or non-acid type cleaning soaps with a neutral ph. In high corrosive areas once every three (3) months cleaning cycle is required. A detailed warrantee specification is available upon request.
Why Heat Pumps?
Heating geyser water is typically the largest cost of energy in home today. An average South African family will spend R5000 (as at December 2013) or more to heat water every year! The Geyser Heat pump is a heat pump that is designed specifically to heat your geyser water using hardly any energy. The Geyser Heat pump is connected to any existing electric, gas, oil, or propane water geyser in any home or business.
It makes use of a renewable energy source – the ambient air temperature in a garage, roof, basement or utility room is drawn in through the condenser to heat the water. The Geyser Heat pump is up to 370% efficient as compared to 60-95% for traditional water heating systems.
This means that for every 1 unit of energy required to operate The Geyser Heat pump, 3.7 units of energy are generated from the ambient air to heat the water. In laymen’s terms this means for every R1,00 you spend on electricity you get R3,70 worth by using renewable energy source.
In certain cases up to 3 geysers can be heated with one heat pump. While Kwikot geysers are recommended, most geyser types can be used. Oil, gas, or propane usage is significantly reduced which means lower running costs, fewer emissions, smaller carbon footprint, and a safer and healthier environment for all.
- Highly efficient (up to 370%)
- Fail safe design ensures hot water at all times
- Various models suitable for any size geyser
- Engineered for safe and easy installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dehumidifies and cools surrounding air
- Additional ducting can be installed and used for air conditioning the home
- Fast recovery and first hour hot water availability
- Small carbon foot print
Get your CCTV installation at low cost